Monday, October 28, 2013

Thanks #5: Jillian Haggard

Dear Stephanie, 

Happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing day and that all your wishes come true! ;)

You are such an amazing person. You are always there to answer questions and you continue to inspire us writers each and every day. I look up to you, both as a writer and a person, and I appreciate all of your hard work. 

Go Teen Writers has had a huge impact on my life. I discovered the blog about a year and a half ago after searching "teen writers" and I never turned back. Now it's the first website I visit every morning! Before I found it, I hardly knew anything about the publishing business, writers conferences, or literary agents. If I hadn't discovered GTW, I definitely wouldn't have a finished draft right now and I probably wouldn't be making an effort to write every day. From the daily blog posts to the contests to the different writing challenges, I've had a lot of fun and I've grown so much as a writer. I've also met so many other writers that I've grown close with. Go Teen Writers has been such a blessing to me and I am so grateful for everything you've done :)

Thank you so much for everything and have a very happy birthday! We love you, Stephanie! 

Blessings,
Jillian Haggard

http://coversandink.blogspot.com/

I've been writing since I was able to hold a pencil, but I didn't really take writing seriously until about two years ago. Since then, I've written a historical, Guided by the Stars, and a contemporary. I've been reading Go Teen Writers for about a year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment