Stephanie, I want to say THANK YOU! You're advice and dedication to teen writers like me is truly inspiring. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't discovered Go Teen Writers over a year ago. I think I've grown so much as a writer, and learned an awful lot since then, and it's all thanks to you having a special ministry toward teens who love to write! Thank you for sacrificing your time, and giving back to all of us. I hope we can give back to you in the future! You've been a blessing. Love,
Bethany B.
STEPHANIE
She writes some blog posts every week.
So that our writing can compete.
She writes with knowledge and with style,
so that our work can be worthwhile.
She has a special place for teens,
to share all their creative things.
We thank you Stephanie, so much,
for caring about us each enough,
to give your love, and time, and life,
to make our writing turn out right.
So, now there's just one thing to say,
have a super, happy, great Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment