Happy birthday! :DI'm just writing to say how much I love you, your blog, your writing, your characters, your contests, and so much more. :) Your advice has helped me grow as a writer, create more in depth characters, and has even prompted a few ideas for a novel that is currently at 63,000 words and is still growing rapidly! I know how much time goes into blogging and writing (believe me, I know) and I can tell from your blog that you're not in it for the thanks from everyone who reads it, but it's always nice to be appreciated for something that you've put hard work and dedication into. So, thanks! And keep writing! :)
Author of
The Magic ToadstoolFantasya: The Trouble With Trolls
Travels
Cosmo
Eyes
http://themagicviolinist.blogspot.com/
LOL, I guess I am an author of those things (technically) though none of them are actually published. ;P (That's what you were going for, right)?
ReplyDelete