This is the home base for Secret Project: Thanks.
I don't know about you, but Stephanie Morrill and Go Teen Writers have been of immense help to me and my writing. I wouldn't be a writer today if it weren't for her work.
Stephanie's birthday is in the end of October, and I would really love to give her a giant thank you card from as many Go Teen Writers as possible. I'd like to do the thank you card using this blog format. Basically, every thank you note would be its own post put up right before her birthday.
If you have anything you'd like to say to Stephanie that's kind, encouraging, or thankful, e-mail it to me by October 25th. Your note can be anonymous or not, you pick. It can be short or long and include pictures or snippets of your writing. Pretty much anything you want as long as it's to Stephanie and it's nice.
If you're not interesting, that's okay, just ignore this.
This is a secret. Feel free to send this link to other Go Teen Writers teens, but don't tell Stephanie and don't use the Go Teen Writer's Facebook group for any "Secret Project: Thanks" communication.
If you have any questions leave a comment.
Hey! :D Just got your e-mail for the Secret Project: Thanks. I tried to e-mail you my happy birthday/thanks "card," but the e-mail failed. :/ I don't think I have the right e-mail address for you. Could you please e-mail me at themagicviolinist (AT) gmail (DOT) com with the address you'd like me at which to contact you? :/ Thanks! :D
ReplyDeleteActually, could you post the email address again, because none of the ones I use work.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
The email up there ^^^^is the right one
Delete