Stephanie -
Happy birthday! Thank you for being awesome and letting me be a part of this AMAZING group you have started. Thank you for being so patient with us young writers and for providing us with teaching and training so we may mature in our craft. The group - no, community - you've spearheaded has become very important to me and I LOVE to hangout with all the other GTWers and to read your awesome GTW blog.
You've done so much for us and now it's our chance to give back to you. You've dedicated your time, and efforts to young writers. Thank you so much for creating such an amazing community.
I hope you have an awesome day and when you've read through all the other birthday notes, I pray that you feel encouraged and loved.
Thank you, Stephanie and have a Be-Awesome birthday!
-Brian McBride
No comments:
Post a Comment