Monday, October 28, 2013

Thanks #10: Hannah Mummert

Happy Birthday, Stephanie!
I just wanted to say thank you for all that you've done, with GTW and the Facebook page. You've been a tremendous help to me and my writing through your blog posts and comments and responses. Without you and GTW, I'm not sure my book Defender would be finished, and I'd be entirely lost on how to query or find agents or anything about the publishing process. You've helped me understand things that I need to fix in my writing, things that I need to consider while I write, and things that I've never even thought of that are important to my writing. You've helped me understand that the journey is hard but worth it, and you've kept me going, even though you didn't know it. I just want you to know that none of your post
s were useless, and none of your advice was ignored, because they've been amazingly helpful. So don't get discouraged in the future, because your words aren't just going in one ear and out the other! They're being absorbed and mulled over and applied, I promise.
So Happy Birthday, Stephanie, and thanks so much for all you've done! You're awesome!

Hannah Mummert

NaNoWriMo Winner and
Author of,
Defender and
Untitled, a novella,

No comments:

Post a Comment